2022 Toronto Perioperative Echo Symposium
This 2-day virtual symposium program consists of lectures, case presentations and interactive discussions on the expanding scope of perioperative echo. Our faculty will illustrate the application of TEE and POCUS to address critical point-of-care decisions in a variety of acute-care settings.
- Minimally Invasive & Videoscopic Valve Surgery
- The Dilated Aorta & Aortic insufficiency
- Thoracic Surgery, Critical Care & ECLS
- Echo Outside the Cardiovascular OR
- Improving Access to Perioperative Echo
- State-of-the-Art on Echo Fundamentals
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.