1. Illustrate use of bi-plane imaging to speed up screening exam, structure evaluation of valve lesions and localization of other anomalies
- Screening exam with biplane
- MV assessment (from BiComm)
- AV assessment (e.g. pre and post repair)
- PVL post replacement
2. Review evidence on benefits of bi-plane imaging (e.g: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12724654 )
3. What makes Bi-plane Imaging so useful? Easy to understand and orient, familiar 2D images, simple familiar knobology, sharper images
4. Limitation of Bi-plane.